Information for Renters
For most families, choosing a place to live is one of the biggest decisions they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it’s important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
As your agent, our focus is on finding you the best possible home for rent at a price that fits your budget. We will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and a top expert in the local market, CDC will layout all of the terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise.
As your agent, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that we find through our local contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting you approved.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Let CDC help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions you may have at any time.
Search the MLS
Using our “MLS Search Solution” will make your home search simple, easy and save you time without having to talk to real estate agents. When you feel you are ready for assistance, a CDC Properties associate stands ready to help at any time!
Go to our active listings page
and click on the “APPLY NOW!” link on the property you wish to rent.
What It Costs To Move In
To Start the Process....
There is a non-refundable lease application/processing fee of $50 (per adult).
(Applications can not be processed until application fee(s) are paid in full)
Note: In addition to regular references, employment and income verifications we perform both a full Credit History & Criminal background check on all applicants
Upon Application Approval…
Within 48 Hours of application approval a Deposit is Due to Hold a Property. (equal to one month’s rent minus $10 – i.e. Rent = $900, Deposit would be: $890)
Low Scores: Applicants with low credit scores may be required to post higher Deposits.
Please Note: If you are Approved and make a Deposit to hold a property but fail to fully execute the Lease Agreement, this pre-lease Deposit is Non-Refundable.
At Lease Signing...
A $50 Lease Preparation Fee is Due
The First Month’s Rent is Due
Plus any Pet fees are due (if property owner allows pets*)
Pet Fees are:
1) A Non-refundable Pet application Fee.
(up to $150 depending on pet type and pet size)
2) A $300 Pet Damage/Cleaning Deposit
(Refundable at Lease End if no pet damages & no pet odor removal required)
* Any breed, which will interfere with and/or voids an owner’s insurance policy, will not be accepted. (Exceptions will be made for all certified service animals).
To get started now… Click on the “APPLY NOW!” link on the listing page of the property you wish to rent.